C. B. Strike. the series / Brontë Film and Television for BBC and Cinemax; produced by Jackie Larkin; executive producers, Ben Richards, Neil Blair, Ruth Kenley-Letts, J. K. Rowling.
Cormoran Strike is a war veteran turned private detective operating out of a tiny office in London's Denmark Street. Though he's wounded both physically and psychologically, Strike's unique insight and his background as an SIB Investigator prove crucial in solving complex cases that elude the police.
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (449 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 2018.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Private investigators > England > London > Drama.
Veterans > England > London > Drama.
London (England) > Drama.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery television programs.
Fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Main Library||DVD TV C.B. Season 1-3 23-074 (Text)||34300001271836||New Movies||Reshelving||-|