Sitting pretty : the view from my ordinary resilient disabled body / Rebekah Taussig.
"From disability advocate with a PhD in disability studies and creative nonfiction, and creator of the Instagram account @ sitting pretty, an essay collection based on a lifetime of experiences in a paralyzed body, tackling themes of identity, accessibility, bodies, and representation"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780062936790
- ISBN: 0062936794
- Physical Description: xiii, 237 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperOne, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Search for related items by subject
Paraplegics > United States > Biography.
Women with disabilities > United States > Biography.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|