Doctor Who. Revolution of the Daleks [videorecording] / BBC Studios ; produced by Alex Mercer ; directed by Lee Haven Jones.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Main Library||DVD TV Doctor 21-0297 (Text)||34300000874200||DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 71 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widecreen.
- Publisher: London : BBC Studios, 2021.
- Note: Originally broadcast as single episodes of the television series in 2020.
- Note: Bonus features: Revolution of the Daleks ; trailer ; Closer look.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Performers: Jodie Whittaker, Bradley Walsh, Tosin Cole, Mandip Gill, John Barrowman, Chris Noth, Harriet Walter, Nathan Stewart-Jarrett.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, 2.1 letterbox ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Doctor (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Time travel > Drama.
Interplanetary voyages > Drama.
Extraterrestrial beings > Drama.
Human-alien encounters > Drama.
London (England) > Drama.
Science fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.