Des [videorecording] / New Pictures for ITV UK in association with All3media International ; created for television by Luke Neal & Lewis Arnold ; produced by David Meanti ; written by Luke Neal, Kelly Jones ; directed by Lewis Arnold.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Main Library||DVD TV Des Season 1 21-0270 (Text)||34300000867733||DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 145 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Los Angeles, Calif.] : RLJ Entertainment, Inc., 2020.
- Note: Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program in 2020.
- Note: Based on Killing for Company by Brian Masters on extensive research and personal accounts.
- Note: Bonus: Behind-the-scenes featurette.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Performers: David Tennant, Daniel Mays, Jason Watkins.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, 16:9 widescreen ; stereo.
- Language Note: In English with French subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nilsen, Dennis Andrew, 1945-2018 > Drama.
Murderers > England > London > Drama.
Murder > England > London > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Thrillers (Television programs)
Biographical television programs.