The Anthropocene reviewed : essays on a human-centered planet / by John Green.
"The Anthropocene is the current geological age, in which human activity has profoundly shaped the planet and its biodiversity. In this remarkable symphony of essays adapted and expanded from his groundbreaking podcast, John Green reviews different facets of the human-centered planet-from the QWERTY keyboard and Staphylococcus aureus to the Taco Bell breakfast menu-on a five-star scale. John Green's gift for storytelling shines throughout this artfully curated collection that includes both beloved essays and all-new pieces exclusive to the book" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780525555216
- ISBN: 0525555218
- ISBN: 9780525555230
- ISBN: 0525555234
- Physical Description: 293 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: [New York] : Dutton, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Science > Miscellanea > Reviews.
Culture > Miscellanea > Reviews.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.