The dirt book : poems about animals that live beneath our feet / by David L. Harrison ; illustrated by Kate Cosgrove.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780823438617
- Physical Description: 39 pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 
- Note: Includes notes about dirt and the organisms that live in it.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages 39-40).
- Target Audience: Ages 5-9.Holiday House.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Soils > Juvenile poetry.
Soil animals > Juvenile poetry.
Children's poetry, American.