How to prevent the next pandemic / Bill Gates.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780593534489
- Physical Description: 292 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2022.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages 261-275) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pandemics > Prevention.
COVID-19 (Disease) > Prevention.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Learn from COVID -- Create a pandemic prevention team -- Get better at detecting outbreaks early -- Help people protect themselves right away -- Find new treatment fast -- Get ready to make vaccines -- Practice, practice, practice -- Clos the health gap between rich and poor countries -- Make-and-fund-a plan for preventing pandemics -- Afterword: How COVID changed the course of our digital future.