Acne : a memoir / Laura Chinn.
Laura Chinn tells her by turns horrifying and hilarious story of growing up with non-conformist, irresponsible parents and countless family tragedies (and really bad, chronic acne) and how she found happiness despite everything-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780306828881:
- ISBN: 030682888X
- Physical Description: 306 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition: July 2022.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Hachette Books, an imprint of Perseus Books, LLC, a subsidiary of Hachette Book Group, Inc., 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
Chinn, Laura > Family.
Television writers > United States > Biography.
Television producers and directors > United States > Biography.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Main Library||818.603 Chinn (Text)||34300001264088||New Books||Checked out||03/29/2023|