Little monarchs / Jonathan Case.
In the twenty-second century, a sun shift has made it impossible for mammals to survive in the daylight, and ten-year-old Elvie and her caretaker, Flora, are studying the migration route of monarch butterflies along what used to be the western coast of the United States, hoping that something in the butterflies wing scales can be used to protect people from the sun and save humanity from extinction.
- ISBN: 9780823442607
- ISBN: 0823442608
- ISBN: 9780823451395
- ISBN: 0823451399
- Physical Description: 255 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Margaret Ferguson Books/Holiday House, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Monarch butterfly > Juvenile fiction.
Monarch butterfly > Migration > Juvenile fiction.
Global environmental change > Juvenile fiction.
Environmental disasters > Juvenile fiction.
Pacific Coast (America) > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Main Library||J GN Case (Text)||34300001277239||New Books - Children||Available||-|