The LEGO ideas book / written by Hannah Dolan, Simon Hugo, Tori Kosara, Julia March, and Catherine Saunders.
Unlock your imagination with this colorful treasury of more than 200 new building ideas created by LEGO fan builders. Learn tips and tricks to become a better builder. Find out how professional LEGO designers get their ideas and meet the fan builders. Get inspired to make your own LEGO creations with ideas to build your dream home, create an alien sports center, design a time machine, grow your own brick-built rooftop garden, and much more. There is no limit when it comes to LEGO ideas. What will you build?
- ISBN: 9780744060935
- ISBN: 0744060931
- Physical Description: 199 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First American edition, 2022.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK Publishing, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||LEGO toys > Juvenile literature.
Models and modelmaking > Juvenile literature.
- 3 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Main Library||J 688.725 Dolan (Text)||34300001330178||New Books - Children||Available||-|
|Wilmington Main Library||J 688.725 Dolan (Text)||34300001330236||New Books - Children||Checked out||02/08/2023|