Caves / written by Nell Cross Beckerman ; illustrated by Kalen Chock.
"A masterful exploration of one of nature's most curious ecosystems, Caves is a magical journey into subterranean wonders perfect for fans of Jason Chin. Using evocative storytelling, Nell Cross Beckerman urges children to explore one of nature's most curious ecosystems. Dramatic, poetic language guides kids through different caves around the world while nonfiction text allows for deeper understanding."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781338726626
- ISBN: 1338726625
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Orchard Books, an imprint of Scholastic, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Caves > Juvenile literature.
Speleology > Juvenile literature.
Caving > Juvenile literature.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Main Library||J 551.447 Beckerman (Text)||34300001330186||New Books - Children||Available||-|
|Blanchester Library||J 551.447 BEC (Text)||39018002743919||Children's Nonfiction||Available||-|