Spare / Prince Harry.
It was one of the most searing images of the twentieth century: two young boys, two princes, walking behind their mother's coffin as the world watched in sorrow--and horror. As Diana, Princess of Wales, was laid to rest, billions wondered what the princes must be thinking and feeling--and how their lives would play out from that point on. For Harry, this is that story at last. With its raw, unflinching honesty, Spare is a landmark publication full of insight, revelation, self-examination, and hard-won wisdom about the eternal power of love over grief. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593593806
- ISBN: 0593593804
- Physical Description: 410 pages : illustration ; 25 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Harry, Prince, Duke of Sussex, 1984-
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, 1981-
Windsor, House of > Biography.
Princes > Great Britain > Biography.
- 1 of 16 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County.
- 18 current holds with 16 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Main Library||B Harry (Text)||34300001281363||New Books||Checked out||03/31/2023|
|Wilmington Main Library||B Harry (Text)||34300001281421||New Books||Checked out||04/04/2023|