The dark days of Hamburger Halpin / Josh Berk.
When Will Halpin transfers from his all-deaf school into a mainstream Pennsylvania high school, he faces discrimination and bullying, but still manages to solve a mystery surrounding the death of a popular football player in his class.
- ISBN: 9780375856990
- ISBN: 0375856994
- ISBN: 9780375956997
- ISBN: 0375956999
- Physical Description: 250 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred. A. Knopf, 2010.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||People with disabilities > Juvenile fiction.
High schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Bullying > Juvenile fiction.
Murder > Juvenile fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Clinton-Massie Library||YA Berk (Text)||34300001281488||New Books - Young Adult||Available||-|
|Wilmington Main Library||YA Berk (Text)||34300001272826||New Books - Young Adult||Available||-|